Friday, April 29, 2011

everyday layette

I have created the perfect baby shower gift......personalized, unique, adorable and a total necessity for any new mom.
                                                                Introducing....
the everyday layette set
This set includes a bib,  burp cloths and a co-ordinating blanket the perfect size for swaddling a new little baby or laying on the ground for some tummy time.


all pieces fit so nicely in the envelope

To package these sets I have made a fabric envelope with a velcro closure and hand embroidered initial... how adorable is that?  The envelope can also be re-used in so many different ways after the gift is given.....I use one to keep all of Anthony's baby keepsakes in.

Because I use re-claimed fabric for all of my items each set is completely one of a kind and will set your gift apart from everyone else's.

I currently have 3 of these sets (of course different fabric combinations) for sale at Little Bird on Ottawa St but they are without fabric envelopes.  If you purchase one (or two or three)  of these sets just leave your purchase at Little Bird, message me,  and for no additional cost I will make you up an envelope with your requested initial and have the set back to little bird the next day (unless it is Sunday or MOnday....they are closed those days).

Shopping for baby shower gifts can be difficult (so much of the same stuff to chose from) so just make it easy on yourself and buy an everyday layette set!

1 comment:

  1. These are perfect!! Krista made one for my cousin-in-law's baby and it was a huge hit. The monogrammed bag sent it over the top!!

    ReplyDelete