Thursday, April 28, 2011

HELLO!



How can you resist this bonnet?  Well I must admit the model is doing a great job of selling it!  This bonnet is a linen blend (made from re-claimed curtains and table cloth), is completely reversible and perfect for spring!  This particular bonnet is a medium so it will fit size 2-3 comfortably. 
As you can see my model is "oohing and ahhhing" over how comfortable, functional and cool this bonnet is.
I will be bringing this hat into Little Bird tomorrow and I'm pretty sure it will be tagged and on the floor by the weekend.

As always, I am ever so happy to do custom orders...my sizes of bonnets range from size xs (newborn) to adult.  If you are interested in a bonnet please email me directly or find me on facebook (see the sidebar).

Also if you are reading this blog and not already a fan of green thimble on facebook please press "like" at the top right of this page and you will be able to follow there.

No comments:

Post a Comment