Last week I took a break from blogs (including my own) and Pinterest .
This was a hard one! I realized that I waste A LOT of time reading blogs, lurking facebook and pinning and really do need to limit myself....I would get so much more done in the evenings. I whole-heartedly missed posting the goings on around here though. I felt the need to go back to paper journaling for the week and it just didn't feel the same. So the verdict is obviously in.... dump lurking but keep blogging. I think we all could have predicted that outcome!
This past week took me by complete surprise. I seemed super sensitive to noticing growth all around me.
1. Ava with her first loose tooth.....and yes I cried (ugly cried) when she showed it to me!
2. Anthony with his new big boy haircut....I swear he instantly aged
3. My "little" cousin Emma moving to Europe....moving!
|sorry about the blurry pic Em, lets blame grandma's lighting!|
4. Our terrarium farm is growing like crazy....we will soon be harvesting mini carrots and strawberries
5. both kids made HUGE improvements in skating this week....well, Ava made improvements in actual skating skills and Anthony's had more to do with attitude adjustments, but growth all the same!
6. Ava can swing super high without a starting push....this also made me cry!
7. business growth....new green thimble products. These are pencil rolls that I will be selling at the Mayfair held by the Westdale Children's School on May 26th. They are going to be $10 and will come with a handmade notebook. Throw them in a tote bag, head off to the park and spend the afternoon colouring....we do!