Thursday, December 15, 2011

the calm

I woke up at 6am this morning just NEEDING to cut out a Christmas dress for Ava.  Krista, you ask, have you finished all of the gifts that you are supposed to make?  NO! but I do have a plan....an unrealistic plan but a plan non the less.
I have forgotten the benefits of waking before everyone else.  How productive you can be without little bodies following you around or little hands grabbing sharp scissors or pins.  How nice it is to know that if all goes down hill today and we end up in a crying, no nap, time-out mess for the majority of the day I know that at least I did something productive.
So my christmas present production plan will most definitely involve waking up earlier than the kids and starting my day off with a little calm (before the storm).

No comments:

Post a Comment