Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FIVE!!!!!



Five years ago today we welcomed this sweet babe into our lives.  
I remember looking down at her, so tiny in my arms, and wondering who she would become and not even understanding how this little being would even grow out of being a baby.   
I had no clue how truly blessed we would be to have Ava in our lives and just how much our lives would change because of her.  

She is such a joy, so brave, thoughtful and caring.  I love her facial expressions and her infectious giggle.  Ava has a way of telling even the most boring of  stories that will have you rolling on the floor laughing (she must get that from me).  We are so lucky to have this little 5 year old in our lives.  

We get to spend the day today doing what she has chosen.  Pancakes with nutella, Niagara Falls, Rainforest Cafe and to top it all off....the circus!  

Happy Birthday Ava.....you are now a WHOLE HAND!
(and yes I bawled my eyes out the entire time I wrote this post!) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, our little Ava is FIVE today - a whole hand!! She sounded so excited for the big day ahead! Cannot wait to read you blog about it in the coming days...

    ReplyDelete