Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Introducing the graduate of 2010



Last night was Ava's graduation from pre-school.  I cried....is that weird?  Slide show, sad background music and kids singing- that sounds like a recipe for tears if you ask me.




My kids looked adorable if I do say so myself.  I am thinking about selling dresses and bow  ties together as a brother / sister combo gift - what do you think??  I made Ava's dress from a tablecloth which actually was a great idea because you already have the colour palette picked for you and you just have to pick and choose which parts of the fabric you want to use.  I will be using more tablecloths in my sewing from now on.

I have also started making Ava clothes with sayings on them.
This dress is one of my favourites.  Ava loves it because she can look at the letters on it and pretend she is reading. One day she was convinced that the dress read "Ava you can eat cake for breakfast this morning"... she uses it like a horoscope (I wish I had a psychic dress too).

No comments:

Post a Comment