Monday, February 20, 2012

Hello Monday!

hello MONDAY!
hello family day!



hello fancy hair styles






hello art gallery of hamilton and your wonderful family day program
hello art class where the kids learned to paint self portraits (whoa...you should see the end product!)
















hello lovely weather in February

hello bike riding at the pier

















hello MEX -I- CAN.... it was a VERY long wait but VERY well worth it
hello thumb-wrestling... thank you for occupying my super impatient children















hello green monster spinach smoothies , thank you for giving me illusion of health


hello dominos.... you are not fun enough to warrant all the fighting between children over your tiles
hello lazy and short week ahead.....I am so looking forward to you!


I am linking up with Lisa today for Hello Monday.
What are you saying hello to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment